Thank you for shopping with Scarpa.
We take pride in supplying quality footwear and accessories and it is important to us that you are completely satisfied with your purchase.
Here are some tips on how to ensure your order goes smoothly:
- • Please provide a daytime delivery address where someone will be available to receive your delivery. We are unable to make alterations or additions to your order once confirmation has been sent.
- • If you are an existing Scarpa VIP you may use your email address as both login and password.
- • Shoes or Boots purchased online may be returned by courier to Scarpa for an exchange or refund within 48 hours of you receiving delivery. They must be as new, in original packaging and condition.
- • Sale (reduced price) items and handbags are excluded from this return policy, as all sales of these items are final.
- • All purchases are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase.
- • Scarpa will always meet its responsibilities under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- • Please keep your receipt as proof of purchase.
Courier & Handling Charges with your order (for domestic shipping) are as follows:
- • Throughout NZ = $10.00
- • Please note, Courier fees are non-refundable and we only courier Mon-Thurs. All orders Friday-Sunday are sent on Monday.
- • We will only courier a maximum of 3 pairs per customer.
- • We currently accept Visa or Mastercard.
International orders: We only ship throughout New Zealand.
Some of our English, Austrian and German-made brands like Peter Kaiser, Hogl and Paul Green come in UK sizes.
To work out your UK size, simply go down 2.5 sizes from your US (trainer) size. e.g. If you are a size 9 US, you'll be a size 6.5 UK.
If you have any further enquiries, please don't hesitate to contact us
The team at SCARPA