Debuted on the Winter 2019 runway in Paris, Stella McCartney and Hunter have joined forces to create a new sustainable rubber boot.
• Colour: Black
• Certified Vegan
• Short rain boots
• Fully waterproof
• Handcrafted from HSC Guatemalan rubber
• Branded pull tab for ease of foot entry
• Care: Spot clean only with soft damp cloth
• Composition: 72% natural rubber 28% Yulex™
* The natural rubber used in the boot is sourced from sustainably-managed, certified forests in Guatemala, guaranteeing that no rainforests were culled to farm the trees used and protecting the wellbeing of workers and local communities. The stretch sock insert is made from a material called Yulex™, which is also made from certified natural rubber. This material is used to replace traditional neoprene, generating 80% less climate-altering carbon dioxide but delivering near-identical performance in terms of strength and elasticity.
• Fits slightly large, it is recommended to purchase a size down
• Lightweight feel
• Moulded foot bed for enhance comfort and support
• 30mm chunky sole with high grip
Enter a quantity: